The small well preserved weatherboard church of St Paul is situated 22klms from Braidwood on the Braidwood-Cooma Road.
Designed and built in 1913 by Mr Bill Thompson assisted by his brothers Henry, Jack and Les as well as local labour. Timber
came from Thompsons Sawmill at Parkers Gap and Gumms Sawmill at Harolds Cross. St Pauls has served the Anglican community
of the area over the years. There are various memorials and furnishings in the chruch in memory of pioneering families
of the area: Mrs Royds gave the Altar, Altar Cross, Vases and Candlesticks as a memorial to her husband, Edmund Royds.
The Altar Rails and Kneelers were given by the Warren family in memory of their mother. Other memorials are Hymn Board in
memory of Mary Grace Warren, Collection Plate in memory of Catherine Jackson, Credence Table in memory of Thomas George Jackson,
Brass Vases in memory of Mary Jane Byrne and Albert Warren and Font in memory of James H Byrne . There are
memorial plaques to Edmund Royds and Joseph Henry Cawthorne a Church Warden and Faithful Worshipper, Roy George Gumm
A Faithful Parishioner and Supporter of Pauls. Services continue to be held on the 3rd Sunday of every month